This is everything you should know and need to know about our ordering process! If you have any further questions or need any clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out and ask us!
Payment , Cancellations + Refunds
Turn Around Time
Shipping + Handling
Edits and completion
Food and Safety precautions
Products + Orders
- We offer a variety of items in our store, our most important being our soda! Our Soda's are home-crewed and crafted in house to be health approved and sold in larger quantities than our custom orders. These sodas are brewed in batches, and done monthly. Every month only a set amount of sodas of each flavor will be brewed. When sold out, we will restock the next month!
- All artwork based items such as stickers, buttons, charms, prints, etc; are personally commissioned from various artists in the community. Each item is properly credited and detailed and will link back to the artist who designed and drew the product!
- All merchandise based items, such as bags, bottle cap openers, lanyards, plushies, etc; are designed and very carefully produced for our consumers. We make sure all manufacturers are thoroughly vetted and approved.
Shipping + Processing
- We ship international! Please recognize the price of shipping will be out of our control! We don't set our shipping prices, they are calculated by size and weight of the packages we send out!
- We ship all orders roughly a 1-3 days after purchase! This is to give us time to package the product, as well as quality check each order leaving our studio! We also take into account holidays and weekends when we provide shipping turn arounds!
- Orders ship from Atlanta, Georgia. and are given standard shipping. Small orders typically take 2-5 business days, while larger orders typically take 7-14 business days. If you are international, please keep in mind shipping times may be longer or delayed.
- Please note items marked as "Preorder" will not ship until the items are in stock. Please check those individual items' pages for shipping date estimates and arrival estimates!
- If you add multiple things in your cart, all will be shipped together! Pre-order items are the only exception as they will ship when they are in stock!
- Once your order is shipped, it is out of our hands and we cannot control how it is handled by the post office. Please send inquiries about lost or slow packages to the offices responsible for delivering them and not to us, as we will be unable to help.
- The customer is responsible for the cost of reshipping the item if the given address is incorrect or the item returns undeliverable or unaccepted.
- Any shipment that crosses international borders is subject to customs inspection. The customer is responsible for all customs clearance and any duty tax and we do not accept requests to write incorrect costs onto customs forms.
Returns, Refunds, + Payments
- We accept most payment options! If you aren't sure, just ask!
- We cannot accept order cancellations or changing of payment methods after the order has been placed. Please be careful when ordering. Thank you for your understanding.
- We accept orders 24/7, 365 days a year. Our staff will be unavailable Weekends and Holidays.
- Please check your items when they arrive for any defects or issues. Contact us within a week of arrival with the details of your issue! We quality check every package and item shipped out, but if we miss something then please don't hesitate to contact us!
- Returns and refunds are only accepted in the case of a defective item. We are not liable or responsible for damages caused by shipping companies.
Are these real sodaS?
Yes, they absolutely are! Real, drinkable sodas!
Will you be creating sugar free/caffeine free versions?
Yes! Our goal is to be as inclusive as possible! We're aiming to accommodate everyone, even those with special dietary restrictions! All of our sodas START with no caffeine! We only add Caffeine on request! Sugar-free sodas are made on request currently, but once we determine success rate we will be adding the option on store products!
Will you ship international?
Yes! The shipping price may be higher than if you were inside the US, but we will be available everywhere!
How do I become a sponsor?
Simply pledge to our Patreon! Sponsorship slots are limited to our patreon supporters!
Do you plan on mass producing Fursodas?
One day! If our business is successful we fully intend on mass producing our brand!
Will you use my oc as a mascot flavor if i give you permission?
We really really appreciate the sentiment! However, to give people a fair chance, we only use characters from people who pledge as a sponsor to our patreon!
i want to be a designer or artist, how do i do that?
To be an artist or designer, we need to give everyone a fair chance! We look for very specific styles for our products and we work out very fair and equal payment and rights for the artists in question! We look at every single person who wants to help, but we can't pick everyone! We're really sorry to those we don't end up picking! It's absolutely nothing personal and we encourage you to try again anytime we open applications for guest artists! We only work with artists who are 18+!
How do you configure the costs for custom orders?
Custom orders are pricey for a multitude of reasons! We have to make a profit when we do these! We factor in the price for all of the supplies, from the flavors, extracts, dyes, aesthetic additions, shipping materials, art, printing, and expenses correlating to your specific order! We also factor in the average time it takes to mix, extract and create a recipe for each individual person!